Tbilisi David Agmashenebeli Teaching University announces student mobility of the spring semester of 2008-2019:
Bachelor of Business administration, Bachelor Educational Program - 20 places
Master of Business Administration, Master Program - 5 places
English Philology, Bachelor Program - 10 places
One-stage educational program of dentistry - 20 places
Master of Law - 5 places
Registration of mobility applicants will start on the electronic portal on January 17 at 12:00 and will last till 18:00 pm.
The students who have the right to mobility are obliged to submit the following documents from February 6 to February 11:
2. Copy of ID card;
3. Extract from student's educational card (certified by the faculty / school / stamp and dean of the higher education institution);
4. Certificate of Student status;
5. All legal acts determining student status.
6. A copy of the document asserting the presence of a military recording (for boys);
7. A copy of a certified document of a full general education certificate (diploma) or diploma;
8. A copy of the certificate issued by the National Assessment and Examination Center (if any);
9. Photographs 3X4 and electronic version on CD.
Documents are received every day from 10:00 to 18:00. (except weekend)
Recognition of credits of students: From February 6 to February 13;
The deadline for issuing the order of persons entered until 2019.
Tbilisi, S. Tsintsadze N 24; VI floor N 605 rooms;
David Gubeladze (+995) 599 50 51 51
Irine Vashakidze (+995) 577 71 50 70;